Main menu

Pages

Site News: I'm a traveling man ...



Some quick news sites for regular readers. I go on another adventure, heading to Jordan for a week or so this time. I leave the country today and will not return until 28 April. This means no changes during that time, with posts, resume Monday, April 30th.


While I'm gone, it can be a bit of news that the Himalayan climbing teams continue to advance in their various expeditions. For great news and updates be sure to go through Alan Arnette Everest's blog and Web browsers. Both sites are kept well informed of what is happening in the Big Hill and the region, and I'll be back in time to catch the first summit push will begin in early May.


While in Jordan, I will be dedicated to exploring the unique culture and history of this country, visiting places like Petra and the stunning desert of Wadi Rum. Of course, when I return, I will share all kinds of details about what I saw while I was there and I'm sure I'll have lots of photos (and maybe some videos!) To go along well.


Comments

2 comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment